- Setup of Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering for MS/PhD research degrees
- Enabled the launch of BBA Islamic Business and Finance program
- Structural changes to enable Project Based Learning (PBL) approach in KIET's programs.
- Launch of innovative Social Advocacy Projects for helping scores of poor families.
- Enabled and guided the launch of entrepreneurial business ventures by business students.
- Enabled and designed KIET’s collaboration for the innovative BBA-ERP program.
- Enabled and designed KIET’s collaboration with ERDC for MBA in Education Leadership
- Enabled and designed KIET’s collaboration with Guidance Institute for PGD in Islamic Finance
- Start of MBA in Islamic Finance
- Establishment of “Technology Innovation Center” for commercializing Engineering and CS Projects
- Establishment of “Center for Entrepreneurship”
- Development of a research public oriented MS program enabling over 60 papers in international and natiational journals/conferences by faculty/students of CS and Engineering.
- Personally published over 12 papers in conferences and journals with MS students.
- Developed a cultural shift strategy through a projects driven approach to pedagogy
- Instituted culture of Semester Projects Exhibition for CoE and CoCIS for qualitative course evaluation
- Instituted culture of Final Projects Exhibition for evaluating quality of graduating students
- Instrumental in PEC accreditation for the BE program in Electronics Engineering
- Launched Technology Forces: KIET’s Journal of Sciences and Engineering
- Successful launch of Bachelor of Computer Arts program; first innovative arts program in Karachi
- Introduced BE specializations in Industrial Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Launched BBA (MIS).
- Launched MS Telecommunication Engineering Program
- Developed an innovative Bachelor of Business Economics program
- Launched College of Engineering with BE programs in Electronics and Telecom Engineering
- Transformed CS and management science departments of KIET into colleges; CoMS, CoCIS
- Launched BBA (Accounting) Program.
- Developed degree programs: MBA (Accounting & Finance) and MBA (MIS)
- Instituted Comprehensive Test as a compulsory requirement for the award of degree
- Introduced a research oriented MS/MPhil programs in CS and management
- Introduced 4-year bachelor programs; BS(CS) and BBA (4 yr)
- Instrumental in the launch of city campus for PAF-KIET
- Redesign of BBA(H), MBA, BCS (H) and MCS programs
- Managed the transition from 2-year programs to 3 year programs.
- Managed the transition from 3 term/year to 2 major semester per year structure
| || |